Wednesday, September 7, 2011

The next few months

Not much happened the next few months we worked and Jamin was busy with school! On April 9th we celebrated our 2 year anniversary...we didn't do much but go to dinner. The past 2 years have been the best 2 years of my life! Jamin even said being married to me for 2 yrs is better than the 2 yrs he served a mission haha! I couldn't ask for a better husband! Love you Honey!

Next I took a girls trip with my sister Emma and Reese and my sister in law Chjori to visit my grandparents in New Mexico....the trip was shorter than I would have liked it to be we had a lot of fun and did a lot of shopping! I got to see my cousin Sonya that I haven't seen in past 8 yrs and finally meet her cute little girls, they are so cute and funny! (I wished that I had pictures but I am lame and forgot). We also spent some time with my Granny Oma we got a nice tan chatting with her outside for a couple hours and my Auntie Lori! I love my family so much and hate how far away they live but love every second I get to spent with them.

A BEAUTIFUL New Mexico sunset!! I love New Mexico mostly cause that is where my family is...but I do think it is so pretty! We also played at white sands....we built amazing sand tunnel. White sands is like rolling hills of snow but its sand and its not cold! I have so much fun every time I go!
Emma and Reese Playing in the sand!


Me and the cute Chjori! I had so much fun spending time with my sister in law! Love you!


My cute Granny holding a picture of my sister April she was so sad that she couldn't come with us so I decided to take her with us any ways! I had so much fun going on this girls trip it was much needed and I missed my grandparents so much! They are really the best out there I'm a lucky girl! I feel sad that I didn't take a lot of pictures but I always forget or I look like a freak so I just delete them haha!

No comments: