Wednesday, August 20, 2008

My Kauai Adventures

This summer I moved to Hawaii to live with my sister of a while and try something new even though it didn't last long I had the time of my life! For her 28th birthday we decided to take a girls trip to Kauai. At first it was just me and April and one of her good friends Carol. Then I got the best news ever.....my bestest friend Emily was coming out to Hawaii to visit me just in time for a Kauai. I was so happy I couldn't wait for Emily to come!! It felt like I had waited FOEVER!







Kauai was amazing.......probably my favorite island!! We did a lot of sight seeing. Hiking to waterfall! One of my favorite things we did on kauai. Was a 15 minute hike to Kipu Falls a 20ft waterfall..........after standing on top of the waterfall for about 30 minutes me and Emily decided to jump..................after jumping and getting back to the top April was like I didn't get a picture there was a guy in the way.........so I had to jump again! The second time wasn't as hard as the first! I just want to thank my sister for the BEST summer ever!!









6 comments:

The Bosko Family said...

Ha ha! I am so glad you had fun. I am glad we got to go to Kauai together, it was a beautiful trip. I am so jealous you got to jump off the water fall....I wanted to so bad (stupid baby!) I am proud you did it!

i am glad you got to stay with us for a little while, it was fun while it lasted.
You are always welcomed here....love you!

The Bosko Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Emma and Cody said...

Your welcome! I am glad I could offer you the BEST summer EVER! BEAR

Fox Family said...

Sounds like quite an adventure! But it is good to have you back home!

The Bosko Family said...

I like your new blog psge...it is really cute!

Emma and Cody said...

Ya it is pretty cute!