Sunday, October 2, 2011

BYU



For Jamins birthday this year I got us tickets to the BYU Utah game......lets just say it was a waste of $140 and a birthday present! We lost 54-10 I was ashamed to be wearing my blue shirt.....we had to walk to the car with our head down! It was very depressing!



I forgave BYU for their horrible loss and decided to give them a second chance! We got Jamins grandparents tickets to the BYU Florida game.....and we WON! It was a good game! haha I know most of you reading this and the ones that really know me know I HATE FOOTBALL and think its a waste of time....but Jamin has turned me into a freak and I'm starting to like it and understand it....I'm not sure how I feel about this but we will see how it goes!

2 comments:

April said...

Freak! Don't give into to the hype. Football does suck. And BYU Laura. Why not Utah State??? Red is a much better color.

Emma said...

Remember that one time you had a baby and didn't post anything on your blog about it.