Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hawaii Baby!

My 2 best friends, Megan and Tara, came out to Hawaii to visit....we have been on some crazy adventures and have had the bestest time ever! I'm so glad I got to share this time with them it means a lot to me!!



We went surfing in the International Market place....that was really fun but I was scared we were going to drown haha!!



We spent the day at Waikiki and we all got matching Pearl rings and went shopping and had so much fun playing on the Buddha lady!



Snorkeling at Hanauma Bay that was really fun we seen lots of cool fish...we didn't see any sea turtles so I was a little sad about that!!



Aaahhhh sitting on top of the the Buddha lady's head!!

2 comments:

Emma said...

dont lie. They are not your best friends!

April said...

I love that last picture. I am so glad you guys are having fun.

How nice that your friends were able to stay with you in Hawaii. ou must have the nicest sister ever to drive you everywhere, make you food, and do your laundry. You are so lucky!